Resolution FM can also help you with a range of services including:
This is a complete detailed blue print for improving your cleaning department including:
- A clear breakdown of recommended cleaning times for each area of your school
- Number of recommended cleaning hours per day
- A timetable detailing what staff should clean what areas and when
- A new Cleaning Specification for your school (what needs cleaning, how and to what standard)
- Review of chemicals and equipment used along with recommendations
- We organise COSHH training and product training on the use of cleaning chemicals in line with our cleaning specification.
- We follow up with your team and offer support to facilitate the changes – we get things done!
Provision of Risk Assessments for
- School Maintenance Teams
- Cleaning Teams
- Caretaking Teams
- Grounds Teams
Our aim is to provide you with a clear focussed view of problems along with practical, workable solutions. Our aim is to ensure your school is fully compliant with relevant legislation at the same time helping to increase productivity and cost effectiveness.
“Resolution FM have been carrying out our Annual Compliance Audit as well as providing regular advice and assistance, since 2012. They take the trouble to understand our business which allows them to tailor their service to our precise requirements. They are always helpful and friendly and their knowledge and level of service is always first class. Each year, they provide us with an easy to understand, detailed colour coded action plan and report which enables us to prioritise works and ensure that we remain compliant. I would not hesitate to recommend them.”